09 December 2016

Elsinore on a Friday in December

Tine and I have been friends for a long time, and I think she's the one of my friends I can be the most goofy with. In that way where you don't care if what you're doing is completely silly. Today, we drove up the coast to Elsinore. The whole purpose of the trip was to be able to sing aloud in the car, and it was a blast. In Elsinore, we had lunch and walked around the beautiful old town looking at cute streets and doing a bit of Christmas shopping before returning to the city. It was absolutely wonderful.
 The streets were almost empty and it made for a nice atmosphere.
 Elsinore is almost too cute...
I have gotten quite familiar with Elsinore over the last couple of years. But now that my father and his wife have moved into the city, I guess I won't be going up there so often anymore. The streets will stay with me, though.

No comments: