01 August 2012

Nomad noch ein mail

It seems like I'm destined to always be on the move. It pretty much began when I was 3 weeks old and moved with my parents to Paris. I've been moving ever since. Today I left my home through 9 months, The White Castle, and I really liked that place. Loved watching the big windows, the wide spaces and the high ceilings. I could feel totally serene there. Now I'm living in a suitcase during August before going to Aarhus to finish up school for a few months. And then on the move again. As it evidentally should be.
In the fall, Kat was practically the second roommate and often spent entire weekends at the castle - quite spontaneously - and we loved it.
After one of the parties, the 'sofa' broke, and it became more of a hybrid between a bed and a sofa. Quite nice...
 We had parties...
...and saw the seasons change.
I'll miss you, white castle.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hvor er det fint beskrevet med årstidernes forandring! Og god fornøjelse i Aarhus ;-)

karen sofie said...

Tak :) Opdagede det lidt tilfældigt, at jeg jo havde fotograferet lige præcis derhen ret ofte... Og tak mht Aarhus, det skal nok blive OK.

linda; said...

hvor er det trist, nu når det hvide slot har været så god ved jer. håber aarhus behandler dig godt!

A said...

i also moved from my loved castle this week. feelin' quite empty, but i'm sure we'll get over it.

a.